Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Holy cr*p, Tomlin HATES Hairball!!!!

  1. #31
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I thought we should have been over the top with this game in our favor and we were the ones that continued to allow opportunities to slip by. Had Ben been in the game, I believe we would have crushed them yesterday and two weeks ago.
    Absolutely, without question fezz. ...and the Stains also. It's going to be UGLY for them when they come to our house with Ben playing.
    [URL]http://www.killabot.com[/URL]

  2. #32
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Love me some Mikey T. I hope this gets some airplay this week. Thanks for showing Summer's Eve the respect he deserves.

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Love me some Mikey T. I hope this gets some airplay this week. Thanks for showing Summer's Eve the respect he deserves.
    Summers Eve , lmao. I can see Hairbaugh now doing a commercial riding a bike in a flowery summery gown wearing a floppy hat.

  4. #34
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Summers Eve , lmao. I can see Hairbaugh now doing a commercial riding a bike in a flowery summery gown wearing a floppy hat.
    Gotta credit RB for calling him Coach M (the douche) and my inability to remember how to spell the M word.

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Gotta credit RB for calling him Coach M (the douche) and my inability to remember how to spell the M word.

    Massengill is how its spelled. The reason why I know this is, during the Baltimore interview after the game there was a box Massengills on the top shelve in Harbaughs office in the background.

    He must use lady napkins too because there was container on the same shelf that read, " good to the last drop. "

  6. #36
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Massengill is how its spelled. The reason why I know this is, during the Baltimore interview after the game there was a box Massengills on the top shelve in Harbaughs office in the background.

    He must use lady napkins too because there was container on the same shelf that read, " good to the last drop. "
    No, not the vampire tea bags....

  7. #37
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    That's Flaccos mistake right there. He/Ravens left their points on the field and the Steelers left theirs on the score board. He must have not gotten the memo.

  8. #38
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    No, not the vampire tea bags....



    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  9. #39
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I thought I would at least got one laugh out of the " good to the last drop comment. " flippy must have ruined it with his tea bag comments. i guess if your a cowboy type vampire you can use them as scoal bandit type chew.

  10. #40
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I thought I would at least got one laugh out of the " good to the last drop comment. " flippy must have ruined it with his tea bag comments. i guess if your a cowboy type vampire you can use them as scoal bandit type chew.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •