Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Holy cr*p, Tomlin HATES Hairball!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I thought we should have been over the top with this game in our favor and we were the ones that continued to allow opportunities to slip by. Had Ben been in the game, I believe we would have crushed them yesterday and two weeks ago.
    Absolutely, without question fezz. ...and the Stains also. It's going to be UGLY for them when they come to our house with Ben playing.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Love me some Mikey T. I hope this gets some airplay this week. Thanks for showing Summer's Eve the respect he deserves.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Love me some Mikey T. I hope this gets some airplay this week. Thanks for showing Summer's Eve the respect he deserves.
    Summers Eve , lmao. I can see Hairbaugh now doing a commercial riding a bike in a flowery summery gown wearing a floppy hat.

Legend

User Info Menu

Summers Eve , lmao. I can see Hairbaugh now doing a commercial riding a bike in a flowery summery gown wearing a floppy hat.
    Gotta credit RB for calling him Coach M (the douche) and my inability to remember how to spell the M word.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gotta credit RB for calling him Coach M (the douche) and my inability to remember how to spell the M word.

Massengill is how its spelled. The reason why I know this is, during the Baltimore interview after the game there was a box Massengills on the top shelve in Harbaughs office in the background.

He must use lady napkins too because there was container on the same shelf that read, " good to the last drop. "

Legend

User Info Menu

Massengill is how its spelled. The reason why I know this is, during the Baltimore interview after the game there was a box Massengills on the top shelve in Harbaughs office in the background.

He must use lady napkins too because there was container on the same shelf that read, " good to the last drop. "
    No, not the vampire tea bags....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's Flaccos mistake right there. He/Ravens left their points on the field and the Steelers left theirs on the score board. He must have not gotten the memo.

Legend

User Info Menu

No, not the vampire tea bags....

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought I would at least got one laugh out of the " good to the last drop comment. " flippy must have ruined it with his tea bag comments. i guess if your a cowboy type vampire you can use them as scoal bandit type chew.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought I would at least got one laugh out of the " good to the last drop comment. " flippy must have ruined it with his tea bag comments. i guess if your a cowboy type vampire you can use them as scoal bandit type chew.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.