Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Holy cr*p, Tomlin HATES Hairball!!!!

  1. #31
    Hall of Famer Jooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere On the Darkside...
    Posts
    3,816
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I thought we should have been over the top with this game in our favor and we were the ones that continued to allow opportunities to slip by. Had Ben been in the game, I believe we would have crushed them yesterday and two weeks ago.
    Absolutely, without question fezz. ...and the Stains also. It's going to be UGLY for them when they come to our house with Ben playing.

  2. #32
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,233
    Love me some Mikey T. I hope this gets some airplay this week. Thanks for showing Summer's Eve the respect he deserves.

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Love me some Mikey T. I hope this gets some airplay this week. Thanks for showing Summer's Eve the respect he deserves.
    Summers Eve , lmao. I can see Hairbaugh now doing a commercial riding a bike in a flowery summery gown wearing a floppy hat.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Summers Eve , lmao. I can see Hairbaugh now doing a commercial riding a bike in a flowery summery gown wearing a floppy hat.
    Gotta credit RB for calling him Coach M (the douche) and my inability to remember how to spell the M word.

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Gotta credit RB for calling him Coach M (the douche) and my inability to remember how to spell the M word.

    Massengill is how its spelled. The reason why I know this is, during the Baltimore interview after the game there was a box Massengills on the top shelve in Harbaughs office in the background.

    He must use lady napkins too because there was container on the same shelf that read, " good to the last drop. "
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

  6. #36
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Massengill is how its spelled. The reason why I know this is, during the Baltimore interview after the game there was a box Massengills on the top shelve in Harbaughs office in the background.

    He must use lady napkins too because there was container on the same shelf that read, " good to the last drop. "
    No, not the vampire tea bags....

  7. #37
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    That's Flaccos mistake right there. He/Ravens left their points on the field and the Steelers left theirs on the score board. He must have not gotten the memo.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

  8. #38
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,365
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    No, not the vampire tea bags....



    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  9. #39
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    I thought I would at least got one laugh out of the " good to the last drop comment. " flippy must have ruined it with his tea bag comments. i guess if your a cowboy type vampire you can use them as scoal bandit type chew.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick

  10. #40
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,365
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I thought I would at least got one laugh out of the " good to the last drop comment. " flippy must have ruined it with his tea bag comments. i guess if your a cowboy type vampire you can use them as scoal bandit type chew.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •