Thread: Wallace =Sweede

Backup

User Info Menu

Wallace =Sweede

Neither one could catch a cold. If anyone gives him big $$$ they are STUPID!

Legend

User Info Menu

Some stupid team will be enamored by his speed and pay too much money for a average wide receiver who is very fast. We got the best when we kept Antonio Brown. I am really glad Wallace was too greedy to accept that contract offer this past summer. That will work out best for us in the long run.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

No feet. No hands. No heart.

I get the feeling he wants to learn how to have heart, but hey, at what point do you cut losses?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace made catches in the 4th QT that helped the team win the game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

exaggeration from fans of course. He's not worth what he wanted, but he has alot of value. What that number is, I'm not gonna bother speculating. He's not the player he has been in previous years, likely due to being afraid of getting hurt and not getting a bigger payday. He has ALOT of TDs in his career. He's certainly nothing similar to sWeed. He's a turbo Nate Washington maybe, though I think he's a good bit better than he is representing now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace is much better than Sweed. But next year, they'll have something in common...both will be ex-Steelers.