Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could Lefty be any worse than Batch?

Legend

Could Lefty be any worse than Batch?

Even if hurt, could Lefty or even Hoyer be any worse than Batch. He hasn't put a pass on target all day! Two games against the Ravens that have been winnable and we will probably lose both.

If Hoyer can throw the ball more than 10 yards then give him a chance. I'm almost hoping Batch gets knocked out of the game as sad as that is.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

I wouldn't mind seeing Hoyer. Although, if Batch would have thrown a good pass to Wallace in the endzone, he probably would have dropped it.

They don't even trust Batch , the gameplan tell me that So yes anybody could be better.

Heads up play by batch though. Not many qbs have presence of mind to hustle up there and block.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler
    Batch improved over last week. He made some mistakes. He also made enough plays to help the team win.

Spoke too soon, awesome performance by Batch. I didn't expect them to win, but I didn't concede they would lose either.

Don't know the stats, but Batch played about as well as our opponent's franchise QB; we won a huge game - I'm ok w/ our backup QB!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Who said keep Johnson and Batch, huh?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Turned out to be a great game by Charlie. Lots of props to him. He showed guts and leadership out there.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Pro Bowler
    Batch was just good enough for a win, and that is good enough, period.