Could Lefty be any worse than Batch?
Even if hurt, could Lefty or even Hoyer be any worse than Batch. He hasn't put a pass on target all day! Two games against the Ravens that have been winnable and we will probably lose both.
If Hoyer can throw the ball more than 10 yards then give him a chance. I'm almost hoping Batch gets knocked out of the game as sad as that is.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State