Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Story Time...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    JAR - that was hilarious!! Thank you for posting, dude!!
    Yes, thanks for Posting that...she is a character. No longer worried that the tix won't be there....After all she is Pittsburgh Donna!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Some questions concerning the game I will be at: Cleve...

Do players ever give autographs before or after. I have been to about 7 NFL games I don't ever remember players giving out auto's.

Also any must do's in the burgh. We don't drink so probably some sobering events or places would be nice. Thanx.

Backup

User Info Menu

Cool story. Enjoy the game!
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    Some questions concerning the game I will be at: Cleve...

Do players ever give autographs before or after. I have been to about 7 NFL games I don't ever remember players giving out auto's.

Also any must do's in the burgh. We don't drink so probably some sobering events or places would be nice. Thanx.
    There's some good museums if you're interested. The Heinz History museum, Carnegie Art Museum, and Warhol Museum are my favorites. The Heinz has some football stuff. Fallingwater is fairly close by and pretty neat. I dig art, history, and architecture.

I also liked doing things with great views of the city. The incline to Mt Washington is worth it if you want to see the city. I always liked hanging out near the fountain at Point State Park, but that was more of a summer time thing. I like everything in and around the rivers and bridges. Try to do everything you can.

I always check Trip Advisor for recent reviews anytime I travel anywhere and can usually easily find what I enjoy.