[QUOTE=RuthlessBurgher;535563]If Ben and the coaches and the medical staff all concur that he should be able to give it a try this weekend, I have no problem with that...he's a warrior. QUOTE]
When people say that I typically chuckle and think of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and the Black Knight fight. Even after he has his arms and legs chopped off he still wants to fight. Sometimes a "warrior" doesn't know when to stop many times to their detriment.
Sorry I would post the video but I don't know how. One of the best movie scenes EVER!!!!!!
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State