I agree with all of this. But you were specifically supporting their defense (which sucks this year compared to past years), while putting down ours by comparison (which isn't our problem right now whatsoever). The fact is that we are a better defensive team than they are (probably has a lot to do with all of the injuries they have on the defensive side of the ball) while they are a better offensive team than we are (probably has a lot to do with all of the injuries we have on the offensive side of the ball). They also have solid special teams play, while our special teams pretty much sucks except for Suisham (never thought I'd say that).
Originally Posted by Oviedo
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!