Thread: Meet our new Mike Wallace next year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Meet our new Mike Wallace next year.

Take him in Rd3, and watch us forget about Mike Wallace next year.

Meet Markus Wheaton

11836077-large.jpg

[url]http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2012/11/markus_wheaton_and_brandin_coo.html[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Sounds like a plan to me.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

NFL draft risers, sliders: Week 10

Markus Wheaton/WR/Oregon State: Wheaton is in the midst of a terrific season and has impressed scouts every week. He's on pace for career numbers and his six touchdown receptions this year tops his cumulative total from the prior three seasons. Wheaton has the build to be a No. 2 receiver at the next level and his reported 40 speed of 4.4-seconds enhances his value. The senior entered the season with last day draft grades, but has since moved into the middle rounds.

[URL]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/tony_pauline/11/03/nfl-draft-risers-sliders-week-10-markus-wheaton/index.html#ixzz2DeEqZAHU[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

How about Denard Robinson from Michigan. The guy is electric with the ball in his hands. We did pretty good taking a former QB out of Georgia awhile ago and he had nowhere near the physical skills of Robinson.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

So we take away Keenan Lewis' childhood pal from his hometown, and replace him with a guy from Keenan Lewis' alma mater?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    So we take away Keenan Lewis' childhood pal from his hometown, and replace him with a guy from Keenan Lewis' alma mater?
    Yeah Buddy! Maybe even two from his Alma Mater.

Depending on where we pick, I would take CB Jordan Poyer.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Could Robinson stay healthy is the question?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    How about Denard Robinson from Michigan. The guy is electric with the ball in his hands. We did pretty good taking a former QB out of Georgia awhile ago and he had nowhere near the physical skills of Robinson.
    If I was to take a guy who was electric with the ball in his hands it would be Cordarelle Patterson.

I like Markus Wheaton, and mid round WR have been quite good to us lately

Legend

User Info Menu

Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 11-29-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.