Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maurkice Pouncey could move to guard

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We certainly got served a sh!t sandwich this year as far as injuries go. That happens from time to time, I dont remember the last time it was this bad though. 4 games ago we were getting healthy, beat the Giants and looked like a solid SB contender. Now, well, we have all seen what has transpired the last 3 weeks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin View Post
    937 the fan said that Starks just had a vet day off and
    Should return to practice today. I also predict Decastro
    will start at RG this week when all is said and done
    DeCastro is ready to play? If that is the case, I 2nd the lineup suggested above (where Foster plays RT).

Legend

User Info Menu

DeCastro was added to the 53 man roster after 1 week of practice. If he wasn't ready, we could have had him for 3 weeks of practice before having to make a roster move to add him to the active roster. That suggests to me that he should be ready now.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    With that projected OL Dwyer could run for 100+. He needs to run for 100+.
    As long as the ball goes with him for the 100+ yards I have no problem.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Our week 14 OL is going to be this: Ruthless, RamblinJim, LollyDroid, Shawn, Angry Asian
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Our 14th game is against the Cowboys. If I'm playing left tackle, I might need my left guard to help me double-team DeMarcus Ware on inside stunts, ramblinjim...you got that? I hope I don't get distracted watching Jerry's Jumbotron when I am supposed to be blocking someone...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    Our week 14 OL is going to be this: Ruthless, RamblinJim, LollyDroid, Shawn, Angry Asian
    Do I get the nod at QB???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Unfortunately the Ravens singed you off the PS to their 53 man roster to keep you from playing QB for the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    If you have a death wish...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    chemistry is very important on an OL, not sure how well Lloyd and Shawn will play positioned right next to each other...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha