A few people have mentioned this, so instead of individually agreeing with all of you- consider this Chadman agreeing with this point.
Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o.
Schiavone's Race Career:
That is really amazing. He is fun to watch.
Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
Before this season started, if I could have added any defensive player in the league to the Steelers, Watt would have been on my short list. Now, that list is even shorter and likely starts and ends with Watt.
I could probably find room somewhere in my starting lineup for Patrick Willis also.
Originally Posted by phillyesq
This sounds like a fun exercise. Watt and Willis would make my squad as well. Build the best possible team you can by poaching one player from each team (but not the Steelers). I should start a new thread. May be a better offseason exercise, though. Hmmm...I'll ponder it.
Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!