Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you realize that the Steelers could be drafting as high as...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Do you realize that the Steelers could be drafting as high as...

..7th overall this next draft? Yep. Technically it could be as high as 3rd overall but that would require Oakland, Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Carolina to run the table. Not possible. But between picks 32 and 7 only Denver and Cincinnati have a lower opponent winning percentage.

[url]http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html[/url]

Hmmmmm?? Let see, would could the Steelers get at number 7 and 39?
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

If we get the 7 and 39 pick, I say we draft a backup QB and a 3rd string QB with those 2 picks.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    If we get the 7 and 39 pick, I say we draft a backup QB and a 3rd string QB with those 2 picks.
    good thinking, we'll be way better prepared the next time Ben wants to miss a couple of games to watch his next child be born.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I expect more realistically the Steelers will be drafting in the #14 to #18 range. This weekend is a guaranteed loss so that makes us 6-6. The best we can hope for is 9-7, but 8-8 is very possible. The Browns game was a must win and we blew it. Injuries just torpedoed the season...it happens sometimes. No team can lose a QB of Ben's caliber for 3-4 games and expect to compete.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I expect more realistically the Steelers will be drafting in the #14 to #18 range. This weekend is a guaranteed loss so that makes us 6-6. The best we can hope for is 9-7, but 8-8 is very possible. The Browns game was a must win and we blew it. Injuries just torpedoed the season...it happens sometimes. No team can lose a QB of Ben's caliber for 3-4 games and expect to compete.
    I thinks so too. I hope we are both wrong but I see 14th-19th.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No team can lose a QB of Ben's caliber for 3-4 games and expect to compete.
    What? Your memory is short.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

we went 3-1 when Ben was suspended for those 4 games.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    we went 3-1 when Ben was suspended for those 4 games.
    ...and we did not have Troy missing, Harrison and Woodley missing in action, Foote as starting ILB, both starting RTs hurt, etc. If we were in the same situation then as now we would not have been 3-1.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hate to say this Dee Dub but I was thinking the same thing weeks ago. With the injuries, the losses to AFC teams and especially to the Browns and Ravens, our Steelers just don't have it this season. I'm not saying throw the games but, it won't bother me if we get a very to very high draft pick this season. The only way these scrub team can get a better record than the Steelers at this point, they would need to play the Steelers to insure their chances of winning.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mid round 1st round pick sounds like a stomach settler after a fairly frustrating season.

The key, of course, is to not stuff it up.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE