Sorry to be "doom and gloom" but without Ben at near 100% we are not beating Dallas or Cincinatti. The latter is playing much better.
Originally Posted by pfelix73
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
are they really playing better football? The Giants always stink it up in November so I'm not putting too much stock in that win... and they beat teams they are supposed to beat that we lost to WITH Ben.
Originally Posted by Oviedo
They just feel like the typical Bungals to me...
Since everyone and their mother on this board has been talking about the front office failures of developing a young QB behind Ben (had to keep Leftwich and Batch beyond their expiration dates), I wonder if the front office would be willing to go back to Miami of Ohio and use a mid-round pick on their QB, Zac Dysert?
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Jarvis Jones is not the best Linebacker in the draft and he's not even the best pass rusher in the draft.
Originally Posted by steelblood
Jones also has a major potential issue with his neck in that his spine is narrowing. That is part of why he left USC. This long term potential career shortening health condition will cause him to drop into the late teens. He's not going to be the first player chosen.