Well, the way the AFC is positioned right now, we'd have to lose all of the games from here on out NOT to take that #6 seed. That would mean another trip to the playoffs and even with an early exit, that would still put us around #20,21, 22 for a 1st round pick.
We're gonna start to get everyone back from injury here in the very near future. Games we should easily win are Dallas, SD, Cincy, and Cleve. 10-6.
Last edited by pfelix73; 11-27-2012 at 11:32 PM.
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
2012 MNF Executive Champion
Change your tampons you douchebags. Y'all are suffering from toxic shock syndrome. We are going to go 9-7, get the 5th seed, shock the world & win the bowl....jeez.
If we end up drafting early in the first and then again early in the second, I could see us going best player available with a couple of Golden Domers...the best linebacker in the draft in Manti Te'o (would make quite a combo inside with Timmons) and then the best tight end in the draft (would make an excellent complement to Heath in this new 2-TE-happy NFL; Pope won't be here next year and Paulson is a better #3 TE than a pure #2). Then we can address a big need at safety by grabbing Alabama's Robert Lester in the early 3rd.
If we pull it together somewhat in December and are drafting in our usual mid-to-late round slot, then I'd aim for back-to-back picks to take over at safety once Troy and Clark hang 'em up...Eric Reid and Tony Jefferson, then maybe Texas A&M's Sean Porter in round 3.
Still hoping that a healthy return of #7, #43, #84, #56, #66, etc. can get us back on track and have us picking at #32, though.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State