Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Polamalu and Brown are playing

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Looks like Polamalu and Brown are playing

I simply ask this: Will it make any difference?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not if Ben isn't in. We might be able to win a few against the Cleveland or Dallas' of the world without him, but not Baltimore.

Legend

User Info Menu

Polamalu especially could make a difference. He is one of the players most likely to be able to create a turnover and potentially a score for the defense, which might be needed to win this game.

Legend

User Info Menu

What are the odds Troy doesnt make the half?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Polamalu especially could make a difference. He is one of the players most likely to be able to create a turnover and potentially a score for the defense, which might be needed to win this game.
    The World's Longest Calf Injury is going to end this week?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

if TROY makes it thru this game and practices next Wednesday I will be excited. Until then my right eye will be paying attention to the game while my left eye pays attention to when Troy is NOT in the game.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    The World's Longest Calf Injury is going to end this week?
    Saw today on another site that the injury was actually a TEAR of the calf muscle, not just a STRAIN as had earlier been reported. Don't know if anyone else on this board has ever suffered a muscle tear, but they can take a frustratingly long time to heal. Here's hoping that Troy is, indeed, fully healed.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Saw today on another site that the injury was actually a TEAR of the calf muscle, not just a STRAIN as had earlier been reported. Don't know if anyone else on this board has ever suffered a muscle tear, but they can take a frustratingly long time to heal. Here's hoping that Troy is, indeed, fully healed.
    Technically, a tear is a type of muscle strain...

Backup

User Info Menu

Brown can make a diffrence. He is very quick and tough to guard in space. He is the one who is excelling in Haleys shorter passing game. He may even make Wallace that much more valuable. But unfortunatley Charlie can"t throw it 40 yards down field anymore. But Brown can help move the chains and keep some drives going. If there was a blessing in disguise. Think Browns time out gave Sanders more time to show FO Wallace is not worth the money he wants. We would be fine next year with Brown Sanders Cothery and a FA or another young guy. Actually think Buress could compliment those 3 for another year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Not if Ben isn't in. We might be able to win a few against the Cleveland or Dallas' of the world without him, but not Baltimore.
    Agree. We are not beating the Ravens without Ben at QB. I'm afraid that we are actually going to get blown out this Sunday.

We will be 6-6 after this weekend and IMO will have to run the table to make the play offs.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 11-29-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"