Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Clark: Pittsburgh Steelers a 'spoiled bunch'

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Perhaps, but Jimmy Haslam had a minority share of the Steelers. It's too early to say whether or not it's going to be a new day in Cleveland. However, there is a new captain at the helm and he has seen the Steeler way up close and personal.
    Thank God he didn't try to give a portion of his Steeler shares to Jon Gruden in order to coach at Tennessee, eh?

Legend

User Info Menu

I think Ryan Clark was talking in code. I believe he was saying Steeler fans are entitled and spoiled. Because honestly, how many players panic after losing a game still in a wild card hunt?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Clark is a better player than Polamalu.
    Compared to a hobbled Troy, sure, but in his prime, Polamalu has Hall of Fame game.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Contrast Clark's statements with what Wallace had to say about his demotion..... notice any difference? now you can understand why some fans are ripping Wallace.

Clark might not be able to make the splash plays that Troy makes, but the guy gives 150% in every game he plays.

Love me some Clark.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Compared to a hobbled Troy, sure, but in his prime, Polamalu has Hall of Fame game.
    Of course he doesn't have the credentials of Polamalu! I'm saying, right now in the year 2012--Ryan Clark is a better football player than Troy Polamalu. Polamalu's lack of durability weighs him down.

I can even make an argument that a healthy Clark vs. a healthy Polamalu... it's still Clark

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I can even make an argument that a healthy Clark vs. a healthy Polamalu... it's still Clark
    You could make that argument...it just wouldn't be a very good one...