Thread: Tomlin PC 11/27

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    When is Adams expected to come back???
    Mike Adams of Steelers could miss 'significant' time

By Marc Sessler
    Nov. 27, 2012

The bad news keeps coming for the battered offensive line of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

CBSSports.com's Jason La Canfora reported Tuesday that starting right tackle Mike Adams is expected to miss a significant amount of time after suffering a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Cleveland Browns. At his Tuesday morning news conference, coach Mike Tomlin listed Adams as out for Week 13's game against the Baltimore Ravens.

Pittsburgh has been forced all season to shift players around on the line. Rookie Kelvin Beachum stepped in for Adams on Sunday, who was already filling in for the injured Marcus Gilbert, who was placed on injured-reserve this week.

The Steelers do gain some flexibility after activating guard David DeCastro, their first-round pick who hasn't played yet due to a knee injury suffered in the preseason.

Another intriguing depth-chart move: Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported Tuesday that coach Mike Tomlin has listed Mike Wallace *or* Emmanuel Sanders across from Antonio Brown. That's a first for the Steelers, but Wallace struggled Sunday, pulling down just one catch against the Browns.

There's options at wideout, but the Steelers cannot afford another injury in the trenches.

[URL]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000101684/article/mike-adams-of-steelers-could-miss-significant-time[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

And the musical chairs on the OL continues.

Maybe the Steelers will play no FB on passing downs & just use Pope or Johnson as Beachum's sidekick? At least that lets Heath break from the line..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    And the musical chairs on the OL continues.

Maybe the Steelers will play no FB on passing downs & just use Pope or Johnson as Beachum's sidekick? At least that lets Heath break from the line..
    I really doubt they'd use our number one touchdown maker Pope for mundane blocking duty.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    I really doubt they'd use our number one touchdown maker Pope for mundane blocking duty.
    True... could be a diversionary tactic.. you THINK Pope will be there to block, only to watch him streak like a gazelle 3 yards for the TD.. it'll happen, just watch.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Wonder what Kemo's doing these days?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Wonder what Kemo's doing these days?
    Probably getting flagged for a false start to the fridge, followed by a flag for unneccessary roughness to the BBQ chicken within said fridge, only to be ejected by his wife for constant fouling.

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    News and notes from the PC:

Injuries:

All these guys have a chance to play this weekend-

Troy
    Ben
    Brown
    Maybe Colon
    Byron was throwing too. He could be ready.

Out course, it will be decided later in the week if any can go.

Those that are out:

Woodley- Worllds will start

Adams- Beechum will start

DD will back up Foster at G

Batch will start at QB unless Ben can go....
    What about Cotchery?
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oopp on Cotchery. I forgot him. I think he's listed as questionable, but may play. Anyone hear otherwise?
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Kemo has a wife???? Wonder which one rules that house... First image that came to me on this, was of that Tasmanian Devil in those Bugs Bunny cartoons. Tasmanian Devil and that She Devil.....lol
    Last edited by pfelix73; 11-28-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion