Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben closer to returning

Legend

User Info Menu

We know nothing.

From: " Nobody's seen this except once in some Rugby players 12 years ago ... docs JUST DON'T KNOW ... His rib could slice his aorta open and he would exanguinate on the field in a matter of moments ..."

To: "Yup, could be good to go in 2 weeks - no problem!".

"The feeling among the medical staff on the Steelers is that they are hopeful BUT NOT OPTIMISTIC he plays against the Ravens on Sunday" - just heard it now on ESPN from Adam Schefter.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben Roethlisberger: It’s killing me to watch

Posted by Josh Alper on November 26, 2012

Sunday morning brought a report that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger would start soft tossing on Monday in hopes of getting on the field for next Sunday’s matchup with the Ravens.

That reports came before the Steelers turned the ball over eight times and lost 20-14 for the Browns. The loss means that the Ravens can knock them out of the race for the division title with a win in Week 13 and the play of the offense made it clear that a loss is the likeliest outcome if Roethlisberger can’t return. Roethlisberger said Sunday that he’s going to give it his best shot.

“I’m going to try,” Roethlisberger said, via Ron Cook of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “It’s killing me to watch.”

He’s not alone. The Steelers have scored just 17 points on offense in the two games that Roethlisberger’s missed with rib and shoulder injuries.

One member of the Ravens is pretty sure that he’ll be seeing Roethlisberger on the field in Baltimore next week.

“I don’t know what kind of medicine the Steelers will put Ben Roethlisberger on this week, but they’re going to give him something,” Ravens running back Ray Rice said, via Peter King in his Monday Morning Quarterback column for SI.com.

The decision on Roethlisberger will likely come down to the wire and the same is true of the Steelers’ chances of making the playoffs if they aren’t able to snap their two-game skid against the AFC North leaders.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/26/ben-roethlisberger-its-killing-me-to-watch/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha