Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woodley ankle

Legend

User Info Menu

Woodley ankle

Do we know "high" vs. not yet? Of course Jason gave a Worilds class performance in substitution yesterday, but still, it ain't the same ...

Thanks -

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds shows very well at LOLB - much better than at ROLB. We are in much better shape at backup when Wood goes down than when JH goes down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds has played well when called upon this year and had a very nice game yesterday. I'd like to have Woodley back, but I'm more concerned about the offensive players right now...

Legend

User Info Menu

woodley has played a few games in a row now. its time for him to get 'injured' again and take a few weeks off

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    woodley has played a few games in a row now. its time for him to get 'injured' again and take a few weeks off
    Are you 'suggesting' that he is 'not' really 'injured'...did you see his 'ankle' 'buckle' beneath him on replay?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Are you 'suggesting' that he is 'not' really 'injured'...did you see his 'ankle' 'buckle' beneath him on replay?
    im sure he actually hurt it during the game but let's see if he decides its too hurt to play next week.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Worilds has played well when called upon this year and had a very nice game yesterday. I'd like to have Woodley back, but I'm more concerned about the offensive players right now...
    Yep, Worilds played the run well and now leads the Steelers with 5 sacks. Consider that he was hurt all off-season and he could be a monster next year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds has played better than Woodley this season, IMO. I'd be tempted to leave Worilds as the starter and bring Woodley in as a situational pass rusher.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Worilds has played better than Woodley this season, IMO. I'd be tempted to leave Worilds as the starter and bring Woodley in as a situational pass rusher.
    I think you're reaching.
    WOODLEY always comes on in December and January.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Glass Man is injured again? Shocking!

(to his credit though, he did try to return but only lasted a play. I hope he's good to go versus Balt.)