Thread: Just Counting Steeler Fumbles yesterday ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Just Counting Steeler Fumbles yesterday ...

I think I counted 5 (3 turnovers during the game, then 1 more at the end to pretty much seal the game, then didn't Rainey actually fumble once and it went out of bounds?).

How does that happen? Is it poor technique only Steeler RBs have, and the Browns DC saw a way to exploit? Just an incredible run of bad luck?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I think I counted 5 (3 turnovers during the game, then 1 more at the end to pretty much seal the game, then didn't Rainey actually fumble once and it went out of bounds?).

How does that happen? Is it poor technique only Steeler RBs have, and the Browns DC saw a way to exploit? Just an incredible run of bad luck?
    Yes, every single back we had active coughed up the ball. And then Batch had 3 picks, making the total number of turnovers a mind-numbing EIGHT for the day.

I think it was a combination of poor technique, bad luck and an overall lack of confidence from the entire offense knowing that the game was in Batch's hands.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Yes, every single back we had active coughed up the ball. And then Batch had 3 picks, making the total number of turnovers a mind-numbing EIGHT for the day.

I think it was a combination of poor technique, bad luck and an overall lack of confidence from the entire offense knowing that the game was in Batch's hands.
    If those bums held onto the ball the game wouldn't have been in Batch's hands.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post

When you have that many fumbles by that many players, you can be pretty sure there's a lack of discipline and focus with the team. Not putting all the blame on Tomlin, but it's his job to see to team discipline and focus...