Thread: One Player Who Does Deserve More Money Is...

Legend

User Info Menu

One Player Who Does Deserve More Money Is...

Ben Roethlisberger! The team can't do anything without him. He is the most important player on this team and no one else even comes close because without Ben throwing or handing off the ball they look like a bunch of Keystone Kops. Screw paying Wallace. Get some more OL to keep Ben healthy because when he is out it is a joke.

Anyone really stupid enough to question what Ben is to this team? Like he is the team!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I agree. Ben really need to be considered a MVP candidate. But you know one of the golden boys will get it.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

This is a funny thread because during the game I thought to myself, what if Ben were to hold out right now and demand the Steelers pay him double or he's walking away?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Ben Roethlisberger! The team can't do anything without him. He is the most important player on this team and no one else even comes close because without Ben throwing or handing off the ball they look like a bunch of Keystone Kops. Screw paying Wallace. Get some more OL to keep Ben healthy because when he is out it is a joke.

Anyone really stupid enough to question what Ben is to this team? Like he is the team!
    $$$$$
    $$$$$

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

uhh... Ben has taken less hits this year than any other year in his career and he still ended up on the sideline.... buy some OL and a better back up.