Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is James Harrison Getting Nasty Again......

Legend

User Info Menu

I love when we pick up momentum this time of year.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

JH had a sack/forced fumble today. That is the #92 we know and love. We have the #1 D to begin with; imagine what this D will be with a JH and Polamalu back in form, both former DMVPs. I think the rest of the AFC should start getting scared. This team always gets hard core through adversity and it looks like the timing couldn't be any better. Holy crap. We are going to have Ben, Troy, Harrison, Brown, DeCastro, at least 1 OT, OG, all back for the post season, it would appear. Wow. Look out.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Harrison was held half the plays today and still got in there to come up big. Hopefully he is coming on. Seemed like Troy looked decent when he was in there as well.

Backup

User Info Menu

He's very close to being back. Every game he gets better. He's doing his thing now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Great to see another Harrison sack/fumble against the Ravens, especially with him coming off the edge.

If he starts bring pressure consistently from the edges, look out!

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't want to rain on the parade, but Worilds looked better than Harrison yesterday. He is one player who has constantly gotten ripped on this board who should be getting some kudos. He has been solid replacing "Weak Leg" Woodley.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Don't want to rain on the parade, but Worilds looked better than Harrison yesterday. He is one player who has constantly gotten ripped on this board who should be getting some kudos. He has been solid replacing "Weak Leg" Woodley.
    Worilds looked great as a pass rusher yesterday, but Harrison is the better run defender.

I've never been a Worilds hater - I thought he played well last year - and he seems to have really evolved as a pass rusher this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Worilds looked great as a pass rusher yesterday, but Harrison is the better run defender.

I've never been a Worilds hater - I thought he played well last year - and he seems to have really evolved as a pass rusher this year.
    IMO Worilds looks much better in pass coverage than Harrison and much, much better than "Weak Leg" Woodley.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Harrison looks lie he's getting back to form and I'm impressed with Worilds too. Harrison and Worilds are just going to get better imho.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Most encouraging thing I heard from the commentators yesterday was that Worilds was in the weight room with Harrison. Worilds must be a lot smarter than people give him credit for being. If you want to become dominant....Do what James Harrison does!