Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dear Mr. Wallace

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    The last few weeks, he hasn't even put forth the effort of a No. 4.
    Agreed! Most 4th WRs would offer more production if given the chance, because they would actually TRY...something Wall-Ass isn't doing. F him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Dear Mr. Wallace,

you and your agent should have accepted the Steelers' final contract offer.
    Not only that, but, having chose to not take the deal, you should have put in some effort and produced since you are playing for your next deal. How stupid is that guy? I mean, reject a deal only to put forth as much effort as a turd? He has to be as dumb as a bag of hammers. No other way to decipher it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace unfazed by demotion

Posted via CBSSports.com

Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace did not seem to be too fazed by being demoted on the team's depth chart heading into Week 13 against the Ravens. Wallace, who as listed as a co-starter along with WR Emmanuel Sanders Tuesday, said that coach Mike Tomlin does "everything for a reason" and added that he didn't know who will start come Sunday.

"It really doesn't matter. I am still going to be in the football game." Wallace will be facing a Ravens defense that is allowing an average of 244 passing yards per contest. Baltimore has surrendered nine touchdowns through the air while yielding an average of 20 Fantasy points to opposing WRs, which ranks 12th overall. "I am not doing how I expected," Wallace said. "I had back-to-back 1,000-yard receiving seasons, so I don't feel like I am making enough plays this season. Anybody that doesn't produce is going to be frustrated. I am not different from anyone else when they don't do what they are expected to do. It's frustrating."

[URL]http://www.fantasysp.com/nfl_player_news/Mike_Wallace/#ixzz2DeVnJ86h[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Wallace unfazed by demotion

Posted via CBSSports.com

Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace did not seem to be too fazed by being demoted on the team's depth chart heading into Week 13 against the Ravens. Wallace, who as listed as a co-starter along with WR Emmanuel Sanders Tuesday, said that coach Mike Tomlin does "everything for a reason" and added that he didn't know who will start come Sunday.

"It really doesn't matter. I am still going to be in the football game." Wallace will be facing a Ravens defense that is allowing an average of 244 passing yards per contest. Baltimore has surrendered nine touchdowns through the air while yielding an average of 20 Fantasy points to opposing WRs, which ranks 12th overall. "I am not doing how I expected," Wallace said. "I had back-to-back 1,000-yard receiving seasons, so I don't feel like I am making enough plays this season. Anybody that doesn't produce is going to be frustrated. I am not different from anyone else when they don't do what they are expected to do. It's frustrating."

[URL]http://www.fantasysp.com/nfl_player_news/Mike_Wallace/#ixzz2DeVnJ86h[/URL]
    "Unfazed" because he doesn't care!!!! Don't want to be frustrated then freakin do something and put some effort out. He is just playing out the season.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"