Thread: Tomlinson...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tomlin...

The farther we get from Cowher, the more I question Tomlin and his coaching and especially his personnel skills.

...keeping 2 geriatric injury plagued QB's over keeping a young QB that showed promise.
    ...Wanting Kirby Wilson as OC where our RB's, especially Mendenhall suck and show the same ****ty habits they have always shown (carrying ball away from body)....
    ....firing special teams coach, waiting right before season to do so, then we are 2nd most penalized special teams...
    Terrible player personnel decisions like cutting Craig Urbick and plenty of other terrible draft calls....

sorry, I'm sure plenty won't agree but the farther along we get, the more I see of undisciplined terrible play and him standing on the sideline with the deer in headlights look....dude is a decent actor playing the role of an NFL head coach...

btw...I'm really f'n tired of this retarded iPad my work bought us all auto correcting everything that makes Tomlin Tomlinson.......WTF!
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 11-25-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Can the Rooney's bring Cowher back. He has to have the itch to coach again after seeing that game. He even said before the game that it was going to end in a tie. Seems like he doesn't have much confidence in a Tomlin team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    ...Wanting Kirby Wilson as OC where our RB's, especially Mendenhall suck and show the same ****ty habits they have always shown (carrying ball away from body)....
    The defensive backs seemed to have improved more under Lake than they ever did under Horton, but Horton has been a very good DC. There is not a direct relationship between the players at a given position playing well and the position coach being a good coordinator.

There are certainly some valid criticisms of Tomlin, but this is not one of them.