User Info Menu

Whatever Happened To...

...LaMarr Woodley?

Starter

User Info Menu

hurt his ankle in the 1st quarter

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He's injured too often. He's made of Balsa Wood.

Starter

User Info Menu

at least it wasnt his hammy this time. for some reason our LBs have hamstring issues all the time

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm listening to china doll by the grateful dead while I type this.

Legend

User Info Menu

Worilds is a beast from that side. He played as good as Woodley would have if not better. At a minimum going forward, we should consider rotating Worilds and Woodley to keep them fresh and rushing the passer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Worilds is a beast from that side. He played as good as Woodley would have if not better. At a minimum going forward, we should consider rotating Worilds and Woodley to keep them fresh and rushing the passer.
    Not a bad idea. I'm tired of Woodley "disappearing," whether it's because he's worn out or for whatever reason.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We should start pro rating games played to defensive contracts.....between Harrison, Troy, and Woodley we have received one full season....

Legend

User Info Menu

woodley had to leave to tweet and facebook about how good he was gonna be and how the team was gonna bring it

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Woodley spent too much time at the buffet this off-season with Casey...needs to drop 20 lbs to get more explosive again.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...