Thread: We really are down to using......

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We really are down to using......

....a 180-lb back. That is all. Way to just suck, every single back we have.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe we ought to trade them all and draft one back that can hold on to the ball.

Legend

User Info Menu

Allright you draft junkies...who's coming up at RB in the next draft that could step in and really help us out next season?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Allright you draft junkies...who's coming up at RB in the next draft that could step in and really help us out next season?
    how about Montee Ball in Round 2?

Montee Ball sets NCAA TD record

Updated: November 24, 2012
    ESPN.com news services

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Wisconsin star running back Montee Ball set an NCAA record after scoring his 79th career touchdown on a 17-yard run in the first quarter of Saturday's loss against Penn State.

The score broke a tie in the record book with Travis Prentice of Miami (Ohio), who previously set the major college mark in 1999.

This wasn't the way the NCAA's new career touchdown leader wanted to roll into next week's Big Ten title game.

"It's not the way you want it to happen," Ball said.

"I guess, for your own personal goals, I look on the bright side. I'm glad I have them. I'm blessed," Ball added. "It could obviously be a lot better."

Entering Saturday's game, Ball had 72 career-rushing scores -- including 17 this season -- to go with six receiving touchdowns.

Ball clutched the football tightly in his right arm while getting pats on the helmet from teammates after the touchdown run gave the Badgers a 14-7 lead at 6:27 of the first quarter.

Penn State emerged with a 24-21 win in overtime. Ball finished with 111 yards and the one touchdown on 27 carries.

[URL]http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8669853/montee-ball-wisconsin-badgers-sets-ncaa-career-touchdown-record[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha