Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You suck

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You suck

Mendenhall, you suck. Anyone who still thinks he is a good back needs to have their head examined.

Oh, and you too, Wallace. I never want to see either of them in a Steeler uniform again in my life.

They are SOFT, un-Steeler players, period. They suck so bad, such pieces of garbage.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope you are not blaming those two bad throws on Wallace. Batch missed him on 1pass then thew behind him on another pick then another under throw. Batch suck first.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Batch sucks first.
    Wow,great response.
    No sh-t he had a bad game
    Thats the reason he is a 3rd string QB
    Wallace had 0 catches and makes me want to puke with his uninspiring play and lack of effort.
    Elite WR,goodbye you POS

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess you could say the same for Dwyer, Rainey, and Redman, huh Roid? The one who needs to hang it up is Charlie Batch, he couldn't even remember how to throw a spiral until the 3rd quarter - the same for the coaching staff if they continue to think players like Batch add any value to this team.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I guess you could say the same for Dwyer, Rainey, and Redman, huh Roid? The one who needs to hang it up is Charlie Batch, he couldn't even remember how to throw a spiral until the 3rd quarter - the same for the coaching staff if they continue to think players like Batch add any value to this team.
    A can't say it any better.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mendenhall was terrible, but so were Redman and Dwyer.

Wallace still refuses to high point the ball downfield. I can't tell if he doesn't understand how to play receiver or if he simply does not want the ball when in traffic. But, he continually runs past the point he should stop and jump for the ball. He could draw a ton of interference if he'd work at this simple skill that he should have learned at the high school level.

Batch was awful. It is time to retire.

Legursky was absolutely terrible today. Pouncey was also awful.

Timmons was great, except on the Richardson TD run when he should have taken on the TE in the hole.

Heath had a great game.

McClendon must play more.

The refs sucked any joy out of that game from the second quarter on.

Keenan Lewis finally gets it. Keenan Lewis will be a UFA.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Mendenhall was terrible, but so were Redman and Dwyer.

Wallace still refuses to high point the ball downfield. I can't tell if he doesn't understand how to play receiver or if he simply does not want the ball when in traffic. But, he continually runs past the point he should stop and jump for the ball. He could draw a ton of interference if he'd work at this simple skill that he should have learned at the high school level.

Batch was awful. It is time to retire.

Legursky was absolutely terrible today. Pouncey was also awful.

Timmons was great, except on the Richardson TD run when he should have taken on the TE in the hole.

Heath had a great game.

McClendon must play more.

The refs sucked any joy out of that game from the second quarter on.

Keenan Lewis finally gets it. Keenan Lewis will be a UFA.

Franchise him.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Franchise him.
    [/B]
    Give him Wallace's money. It is obvious that Wallace doesnt deserve a penny of it

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Franchise him.
    that means we would be paying Keenan Lewis over $10 million.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that means we would be paying Keenan Lewis over $10 million.
    Don't franchise him