Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You suck

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Don't franchise him
    thanks, that's the first time I have laughed today...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I hope you are not blaming those two bad throws on Wallace. Batch missed him on 1pass then thew behind him on another pick then another under throw. Batch suck first.
    I think I am referring to the obvious: Wallace is simply not putting forth an effort. How much more obvious does it have to get? Yes, Batch didn't have the arm strength to get the ball far enough, twice, but it has nothing to do with effort; Charlie is just old and doesn't have the arm to get the ball deep enough when throwing to a speedster. But is that Charlie's fault? If you want to blame someone for having a weak-armed, old QB having to play, blame the front office and/or coaches. The Steelers should feel ashamed for allowing our QB unit to exist as it does. They should feel major league embarrassed.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Batch sucks first.
    Wow,great response.
    No sh-t he had a bad game
    Thats the reason he is a 3rd string QB
    Wallace had 0 catches and makes me want to puke with his uninspiring play and lack of effort.
    Elite WR,goodbye you POS
    On the $, Pete, on the $

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I guess you could say the same for Dwyer, Rainey, and Redman, huh Roid? The one who needs to hang it up is Charlie Batch, he couldn't even remember how to throw a spiral until the 3rd quarter - the same for the coaching staff if they continue to think players like Batch add any value to this team.
    Jooser, has Redman, Dwyer and Rainey shown an all-season long display of not caring or not giving an effort? Every running back on earth has fumbled. It really sucks they all fumbled in the same game, but how is that relative or reflective of the total non effort Wall-ASS has given us this season? Not even close to the same thing. One is bad luck, possible lack of focus, but certainly not a conscious lack of effort and the other is purely a player who isn't bothering to give a real effort. If you can't see the difference between the two, I feel sorry for you.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dwyer and Redman Fumbled...that sucked. But to Fumble after being pulled from the game for fumbling is the crappiest thing i've seen in a long time. Worse than Mike Wallace's efforts on underthrown balls. Pathetic. Those 2 belong in Finesse Offenses where dancing is cheered.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

MENDENHALL has 3 Fumbles this season on 34 carries (9%)
    DWYER has 2 fumbles on 98 carries (2%)
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Dwyer and Redman Fumbled...that sucked. But to Fumble after being pulled from the game for fumbling is the crappiest thing i've seen in a long time. Worse than Mike Wallace's efforts on underthrown balls. Pathetic. Those 2 belong in Finesse Offenses where dancing is cheered.
    If Rashard Mendenhall doesn't show any emotion after making a stupid mistake, then where would he find the emotion to do a celebratory dance?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    If Rashard Mendenhall doesn't show any emotion after making a stupid mistake, then where would he find the emotion to do a celebratory dance?
    Seeing him not giving an F was annoying. He was a bad draft pick, period. Most all of us thought, at the time, that we were getting a top 5 type running back, but it never happened. The guy is just wired crappy. And there is no fixing that.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that means we would be paying Keenan Lewis over $10 million.
    Franchise me I'll do it for half of that

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think Mendenhall sucks and I don't believe I ever said so (too lazy to chase back all my posts).

I do believe Mendenhall is quite average and easily replaced with a plethora of comparable talent. After so many years in the league, you would think the guy would be able to overcome some of his bad habits like Spinderella when hitting a hole, or carrying a ball like it was a loaf of bread. OK, maybe we should cut the guy a break since he has been out of the game for awhile, but old habits shouldn't reappear so quickly.