Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Foote is horrible!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    nah, let's just go ahead and blame Larry Foote anyway...
    I think the only people down on FOOTE are the ones who had their minds made up before the season started that he would suck. Nevermind watching the games and making decisions. He's the fall guy I suppose.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I think the only people down on FOOTE are the ones who had their minds made up before the season started that he would suck. Nevermind watching the games and making decisions. He's the fall guy I suppose.
    Well that makes no sense in regards to me because I have been on this forum for years saying Foote is a liability versus the run and in pass coverage. I watch him with regularity and see him often being pushed back, out of position, over pursuing and giving up his responsibility. But he does make a lot of tackles. Usually 7-9 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Me personally I want a play maker who can play down hill and stop the run closer to the line of scrimmage or maybe even behind it. But that's just me.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

..but it's ok. Two more losses and we are in the Manti T'eo hunt.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just do something for me, the next game keep a eye on Foote and Hampton and tell me do they deserve to be starters. I mean he couldn't even contribute on a terrible Lions team.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

7 TO's on O and Foote is the problem? LOL...

Legend

User Info Menu

Actually I went back during the commerical and Foote got sealed off by an O-Lineman but he held his gap responsibilities and Clark over pursued the play. Timmons got washed out of his gap...hardly can pin this one on FOOTE (if you have a clue about football that is)
    exactly what i saw as well. OK, Foote isn't the greatest ILB in the game, but he plays pretty sound football. No way the loss gets pinned on the defense or Foote.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    7 TO's on O and Foote is the problem? LOL...
    Especially when both TD's came off a 10 yard drive and a 31 yard drive after the OFFENSE fumbled in our own territory.
    Lets blame the DEFENSE!! Brilliant.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Just do something for me, the next game keep a eye on Foote and Hampton and tell me do they deserve to be starters. I mean he couldn't even contribute on a terrible Lions team.
    Foote was the leading tackler for the Lions in 2009. You may want to stop posting about Foote for a while.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    exactly what i saw as well. OK, Foote isn't the greatest ILB in the game, but he plays pretty sound football. No way the loss gets pinned on the defense or Foote.
    Lets remember the thread title is called "Foote is HORRIBLE" ... Yes HORRIBLE!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    ..but it's ok. Two more losses and we are in the Manti T'eo hunt.

why?

so he can sit on the bench for 2 years to learn the 'system'