Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Foote is horrible!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Leach had a really good game and I noticed the play where he pancacked Timmons.

I'd like to see the methodology from PFF re pass coverage. For example, there was one play where Timmons had good coverage down the field on the TE and a pass was not thrown. Is that accounted for? Not challenging - just wondering.
    Coaches love that stuff when they look at the film. Fans love splash plays and bad plays but they have a hard time appreciating the little things like completing your assignment without getting your name called.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Ha ! I Forgot about the feet loving Jets coach. What a circus act that coach and team have been since he had taken over. I'm so glad we're lucky enough to have the Rooneys as the Steeler owners. Once Art II retires, are there any up an coming Rooneys to step in as the figure head and voice of reason for the team/corporation ?
    Art II's brother (Dan Jr.) has been a scout for the team (he was the one who suggested that we sign FWP as a UDFA once upon a time), and he was recently given a promotion to player personnel coordinator this offseason, so that's another Rooney who is heavily involved in the organization. I believe the next generation (the great-grandchildren of the Chief) are still too young to know about what paths they will take in life.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Leach had a really good game and I noticed the play where he pancacked Timmons.

I'd like to see the methodology from PFF re pass coverage. For example, there was one play where Timmons had good coverage down the field on the TE and a pass was not thrown. Is that accounted for? Not challenging - just wondering.

not sure if its the same play im thinking of, but leach knocked him back 5-6 yards on a run play too