Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben expected to return for Ravens II?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    But do we even know if he has a problem with the shoulder and throwing, or is it the dislocated rib that could pierce his aorta?
    Even though the dislocated rib is the more serious issue overall, I think seeing Ben on the sidelines during the Baltimore game with a sling still on a week later means the shoulder is still an issue as well.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Even though the dislocated rib is the more serious issue overall, I think seeing Ben on the sidelines during the Baltimore game with a sling still on a week later means the shoulder is still an issue as well.
    Aww... he just needs to spray some Windex on it and it'll be OK.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Aww... he just needs to spray some Windex on it and it'll be OK.
    I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens and when he returns. It would take most people at least 6-8 weeks, but he is out of the sling and using his injured arm with no pain after less than 2 weeks.

Legend

User Info Menu

and how many plays would "most people" miss if their nose was displaced close to their ears?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    and how many plays would "most people" miss if their nose was displaced close to their ears?
    Lol. Ben is one tough SOB.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    There is a dramatic effect to it.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84VVZEw9vBs[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

If Ben is out of a sling and throwing without pain it isn't a miracle and its not because he is the toughest SOB to ever play the game. All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.

There is no way you go from almost punctured heart, season ending, 6 to 8 weeks, 3 weeks to no pain at all 10 days later.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    If Ben is out of a sling and throwing without pain it isn't a miracle and its not because he is the toughest SOB to ever play the game. All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.

There is no way you go from almost punctured heart, season ending, 6 to 8 weeks, 3 weeks to no pain at all 10 days later.
    Finally a voice of reason.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.
    well said ...

Legend

User Info Menu

I blame Arians.
    Trolls are people too.