Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Ben expected to return for Ravens II?

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    But do we even know if he has a problem with the shoulder and throwing, or is it the dislocated rib that could pierce his aorta?
    Even though the dislocated rib is the more serious issue overall, I think seeing Ben on the sidelines during the Baltimore game with a sling still on a week later means the shoulder is still an issue as well.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Even though the dislocated rib is the more serious issue overall, I think seeing Ben on the sidelines during the Baltimore game with a sling still on a week later means the shoulder is still an issue as well.
    Aww... he just needs to spray some Windex on it and it'll be OK.

  3. #13
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Aww... he just needs to spray some Windex on it and it'll be OK.
    I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens and when he returns. It would take most people at least 6-8 weeks, but he is out of the sling and using his injured arm with no pain after less than 2 weeks.

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    and how many plays would "most people" miss if their nose was displaced close to their ears?

  5. #15
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    and how many plays would "most people" miss if their nose was displaced close to their ears?
    Lol. Ben is one tough SOB.

  6. #16
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    and how many plays would "most people" miss if their nose was displaced close to their ears?
    There is a dramatic effect to it.

    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84VVZEw9vBs[/url]

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    If Ben is out of a sling and throwing without pain it isn't a miracle and its not because he is the toughest SOB to ever play the game. All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.

    There is no way you go from almost punctured heart, season ending, 6 to 8 weeks, 3 weeks to no pain at all 10 days later.

  8. #18
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    If Ben is out of a sling and throwing without pain it isn't a miracle and its not because he is the toughest SOB to ever play the game. All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.

    There is no way you go from almost punctured heart, season ending, 6 to 8 weeks, 3 weeks to no pain at all 10 days later.
    Finally a voice of reason.

  9. #19
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.
    .
    well said ...

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I blame Arians.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •