My post-combine mock draft:
1. NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame
2. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
3c. S Deone Bucannon, Washington State
4. OT James Hurst, North Carolina
5. WR Jeff Janis, Saginaw Valley State
5c. CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
6. DE Deandre Coleman, California
7. ILB Max Bullough, Michigan State
and how many plays would "most people" miss if their nose was displaced close to their ears?
If Ben is out of a sling and throwing without pain it isn't a miracle and its not because he is the toughest SOB to ever play the game. All it means is the injury wasn't as serious as he, we, they initially thought.
There is no way you go from almost punctured heart, season ending, 6 to 8 weeks, 3 weeks to no pain at all 10 days later.
I blame Arians.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon