Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Arians takes shot at Tomlin, Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Playoffs? LOL... Arians has already exceeded expectations in Indy and topped it off by filling in at HC.

I swear some of you Arians bashers are wet tissue soft.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You're right Dizz...I hadn't meant to infer that the Colts were going to make the playoffs, I was just making a crack to say that his scheme wouldn't hold up in the playoffs as we had seen so many times here. And there's nothing soft here about my disdain for him...he's had plenty of time to take the high road & praise Ben & the organization for his part in their successes but has failed to do so.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Arians doesn't owe us Jack... he is looking out for his happiness and success just like the Steelers did when they fired him.

Backup

User Info Menu

+1
    Arians isn't bashing the Steelers. He is merely reflecting on how what initially appeared to be a rough spot in his career turned into a blessing. This opportunity would not have come about if the Steelers did not let him go.

Legend

User Info Menu

Who cares what Bruce Arians says?

Not me.