Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Congratulations Ben and Ashley

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Congratulations Ben and Ashley

    Ben Rothlisberger JR was born last night. Congratulations to
    both Ben and Ashley

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,524
    Ben got himself injured just to make sure he could be free to miss a few games to be with his kid without incurring our collective wrath.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,427
    haha, i pondered this as well

  4. #4
    Starter AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Worcester, MA, United States
    Posts
    579
    Congrats Big Ben! is his name really Ben jr?


    now get back on the field and let's go get number 7!!!!
    m

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,387
    Wow ! You know we are a conspiracy bunch when we think Ben might have staged the injury, just to be there when his kid was born. I thought it too for a brief moment.

    It's like when your watching Family Feud or some game show and you automatically decide, what family or person you want to win or lose. Sometimes I want the good looking chick to win and then other times, if the chick is homely I feel she better win because no man is going to take care of her in life so, this might be her only shot to come up with something.

  6. #6
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,247
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Wow ! You know we are a conspiracy bunch when we think Ben might have staged the injury, just to be there when his kid was born. I thought it too for a brief moment.

    It's like when your watching Family Feud or some game show and you automatically decide, what family or person you want to win or lose. Sometimes I want the good looking chick to win and then other times, if the chick is homely I feel she better win because no man is going to take care of her in life so, this might be her only shot to come up with something.
    I have no idea what the relative attractiveness of Family Feud contestants has to do with our quarterback's firstborn son whatsoever, so I'll just say congrats to entire Roethlisberger clan on the new addition.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  7. #7
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I have no idea what the relative attractiveness of Family Feud contestants has to do with our quarterback's firstborn son whatsoever, so I'll just say congrats to entire Roethlisberger clan on the new addition.
    I agree congrats Ashley and Bib BenWelcome to the Planet Little Ben

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,247
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I agree congrats Ashley and Bib BenWelcome to the Planet Little Ben
    I like the Bib Ben misspelling. That should be the baby's nickname.

    Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 11-23-2012 at 02:13 PM.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  9. #9
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,058
    Sign the kid to a contract!
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) Tre McBride-WR
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Senquez Golson-DB
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Matt Jones-RB
    7) Gerod Holliman-S

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,387
    Baby Ben has a future in Pittsburgh.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •