Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations Ben and Ashley

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Wow ! You know we are a conspiracy bunch when we think Ben might have staged the injury, just to be there when his kid was born. I thought it too for a brief moment.

It's like when your watching Family Feud or some game show and you automatically decide, what family or person you want to win or lose. Sometimes I want the good looking chick to win and then other times, if the chick is homely I feel she better win because no man is going to take care of her in life so, this might be her only shot to come up with something.
    I have no idea what the relative attractiveness of Family Feud contestants has to do with our quarterback's firstborn son whatsoever, so I'll just say congrats to entire Roethlisberger clan on the new addition.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I have no idea what the relative attractiveness of Family Feud contestants has to do with our quarterback's firstborn son whatsoever, so I'll just say congrats to entire Roethlisberger clan on the new addition.
    I agree congrats Ashley and Bib BenWelcome to the Planet Little Ben

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    I agree congrats Ashley and Bib BenWelcome to the Planet Little Ben
    I like the Bib Ben misspelling. That should be the baby's nickname.

Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 11-23-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben Roethlisberger, Wife Ashley Welcome Son Benjamin Jr.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/22/ben-roethlisberger-son-benjamin-jr_n_2175713.html[/url]
    By CHRIS ADAMSKI 11/22/12

Ben and Ashley Roethlisberger pose in front of floral wall at their wedding reception Saturday July 23, 2011.

PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and his wife Ashley are giving thanks for their new bundle of joy.
    Benjamin Roethlisberger Jr. arrived Wednesday at 10:06 p.m., according to the athlete's website. The couple's first child weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and was just over 19 inches long.
    The quarterback posted Thursday that mother and baby boy were doing well.
    "We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot to us. God is so good!" he wrote.
    Roethlisberger made an appearance Thursday at a team facility in Pittsburgh, smiling and waving to a well-wisher who congratulated him as he left practice about 30 minutes early. He had previously been scratched from Sunday's game against Cleveland because of rib injuries.
    Offensive lineman Willie Colon said afterward that Roethlisberger "came in with that big old proud papa chest."
    Teammate Max Starks said that the quarterback seemed very excited – and that he knows the feeling, since his first child, a girl, was born three weeks ago.
    "I have no advice for him. I'm still working my way through it," the offensive lineman said with a laugh. "Just try and sleep when you can."
    Roethlisberger's website says he'll post pictures this weekend.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Little Benjamin Roethlisberger's first 18 years

By Anthony Defeo on Nov 23

Day four

While changing Little Ben, Mrs. Roethlisberger is a little concerned about a skin rash, so she makes a quick visit to see the pediatrician. After examining the little fella, the doctor proclaims that it's the worst case of diaper rash she has ever seen and warns Mama Roethlisberger that her son probably won't sleep through the night for at least a week. However, much to the amazement of his parents, Little Ben sleeps through the night for a week straight and doesn't show the slightest bit of discomfort, even during Mom and Dad's first post-birth romantic evening together. He sleeps through injuries and comes through in the clutch. My kind of baby.

Year two

It's Christmas time in Pittsburgh, and the Roethlisbergers take Little Ben to have his picture taken with Santa. Every kid in line cries hysterically as soon as they sit on Santa's lap. When it's Little Ben's turn, there is fear that he'll react much the same way. Miraculously, however, the little guy doesn't whimper one bit, even though John Shumway and other news reporters are off in the distance, snapping pictures and screaming, "Ben, how's Little Ben feel about visiting Santa for the first time?" What toughness. I know I'd cry.

Year seven

It's Little Ben's first day in second grade, and for some reason, Mrs. Roethlisberger sends him to school with a Justin Bieber lunchbox. All day long, Little Ben is mocked and even roughed up by the other kids when they spot his lunchbox, but he manages to make it through the entire day in one piece and refuses to throw his mom under the bus. Instead, he says, "Hey, I don't think my mom gets enough credit for her taste in music."

Year 12

Mama Roethlisberger has been after Little Ben for weeks to clean his room and throw his old toys away. However, the little guy is sentimental and simply refuses to ever throw anything away. Not his shoes, his old video games, and certainly not his old, beat up football. Upon seeing this old football still sitting there in Little Ben's room, his mom snaps and screams, "Throw it away like I told you! Get rid of the ball! You've held onto this ball for way too long!"

Year 18

It's Little Ben's last game of high school football. Much like his dad, Junior is the quarterback for his team, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as he passes for 300 yards and a couple of touchdowns. After the game, the Roethlisbergers rush over to their son to congratulate him. When they ask him how it felt to have such a great game, Little Ben proudly says, "Hey, I was doing my best out there. The guys were protecting me. I know I had two broken arms, but I wanted to be out there with my teammates, fighting to bring home a victory." Upon hearing this, Big Ben rushes over to the coach, completely outraged that he'd let his son play with two broken arms. When the coach is confronted with this, he says, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Befuddled, the Roethlisbergers take their son to the doctors to have his arms x-rayed and are pretty angry when they discover that he only had a couple of bruises. Mrs. Roethlisberger asks her husband how their son could be so misleading about an injury, and Big Ben says, "I don't know. He must have learned it from you, honey."

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/11/23/3680048/little-benjamin-roethlisbergers-first-18-years[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

1. How come there wasn't a baby gate scandal about Max Starks' daughter?

2. Little Ben, Benji, Benjamin....whatever you wanna call the kid. I'm wondering when Ben's sister will have a kid so we can call Big Ben, "Wild Rice".....the Uncle Ben kind.

3. Gotta wonder about an NFL QB baby. Will he have the same athleticism as daddy? Or will he be mentally retarded? Seems like so many NFL QBs have kids that are special needs too. Is there a QB gene? Re: the Mannings, Eli definitely seems to be more special needs than Peyton.

4. Is Ben covered by the a Family Medical Leave Act? Can he take 12 weeks off or something for paternity leave? Maybe the real conspiracy is the Steelers told him he couldn't take paternity leave, so the injury was his workaround.

Legend

User Info Menu

Big Ben says meet Little Ben

Associated Press
    published nov 24, 2012

Benjamin Roethlisberger Jr.

PITTSBURGH – Big Ben Roethlisberger is introducing his fans to Little Ben.

The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback posted a picture of his newborn son on his website Saturday.

The caption reads, “Ben’s favorite photo so far ... and dad’s new screen saver for his phone!”

Benjamin Todd Roethlisberger Jr. was born Wednesday night. The website describes the boy as “definitely a chip off the old block” and links to photos of Ben Sr. as a baby.

It’s the first child for Ben and his wife, Ashley.

[URL]http://www.observer-reporter.com/article/20121124/SPORTS0403/121129519#.ULMDbs2FEmw[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

our future QB:

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha