Thread: What is wrong with Foote

Backup

User Info Menu

What is wrong with Foote

Larry Foote, during his weekly morning radio spot on Pittsburgh FM radio’s 93.7 The Fan told fellow linebacker LaMarr Woodley to shut up about his apparent suggestion that the team sign Donovan McNabb to ease its quarterback crisis.
    Woodley said this on Twitter Monday:
    “So @JasonLaCanfora saying byron might be out. what would yall think if we got @donovanjmcnabb?”
    The boys on The Fan morning show asked Foote what he thought about that. Foote said he doesn’t discuss team business outside the team and then said, “LaMar needs to shut up and just play football.’’

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lol. I think it's funny. As Lon as they play football and a championship caliber I could care less if they tell each other to shut up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Voice of experience. Don't feed the media because you want to hear yourself talk.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This just looks to me like the way brothers talk. I wouldn't want to be the person telling Larry Foote that Woodley "needs to just shut up and play football" though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Was Foote saying it in a joking way or was he hostile about it ? I will say, if I was a coach of a team I would let it be known to the players and organization, team news is to be kept quite.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Was Foote saying it in a joking way or was he hostile about it ? I will say, if I was a coach of a team I would let it be known to the players and organization, team news is to be kept quite.
    This is way "too much ado over nothing" IMHO. Heard the interview on The Fan and they were all laughing and sounded like no malice to me. Just something a couple of brothers might say to each other.

Kindle

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanks KC, I figured as much