Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decastro cleared to practice

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    If he can practice, that is great news. I say add him to the roster if he can play; you just know we will have another OLman go down. Colon always gets injured. If he is cleared to practice does that mean he is pretty much fully healed? They wouldn't have him practice unless he was whole, right?
    Is it Gilbert that is our angel of death? If he ever makes his way back to the field, then we will definitely have an OLman go down, as well as a RB or two.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Is it Gilbert that is our angel of death? If he ever makes his way back to the field, then we will definitely have an OLman go down, as well as a RB or two.
    I hope I'm not an RB that goes down! Stay away from me, Marcus!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    if he's cleared to practice then the trainers must feel that he's fully healed. and if DeCastro is healthy, of course you put him back on the active roster.
    I agree, if he's healthy it's a no brainer.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    what he said

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    whatever DeCastro's rehab process is, we need to keep him as far away from Gilbert as possible.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

am I the only person who noticed that after Marcus Gilbert went down the unemployment rate went under 8%
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

It is great news that he can practice....but lets face it...He is a rookie and has very little game experience....and as I recall he struggled in the preseason.

Practice is one thing but changing the dynamics of the line now doesnt make sense. Over all the line is playing pretty well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    If Gilbert's injury woes continue, and Mike Adams continues to struggle, would anyone be opposed to this OL?

Starks-Colon-Pouncey-DeCastro-Foster

Foster did look good filling in at RT earlier in the year, after all.
    A healthy DeCastro is still better than a Mike Adams with a few games experience.

I'm just happy to see that the injury isn't as serious as we originally might have thought.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    It is great news that he can practice....but lets face it...He is a rookie and has very little game experience....and as I recall he struggled in the preseason.

Practice is one thing but changing the dynamics of the line now doesnt make sense. Over all the line is playing pretty well.

He struggled a little but came on and their was an article right before his injury with his teammates saying things clicked on for him and the game was already slowing down for him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I disagree Shawn, there is healthy, and there is game ready.....I'll give you an example.

I am healthy........

I am not game ready!!