Thread: Redundant Thoughts 2012 Week 12 – Ravens

Backup

User Info Menu

Redundant Thoughts 2012 Week 12 – Ravens

deleted...
    Last edited by redundantman; 09-03-2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Wallace

Legend

User Info Menu

If we didn't have stuff, what would we have to be thankful for? Thanksgiving / Black Friday / Cyber Monday are like peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas. Or maybe in the context of your Steelers commentary, they're Wally, Plax, and Hoyer.

I never saw the correlation before. I always though Thanksgiving was a celebration of the day the Indians gave the Pilgrims corn and pumpkin pie and the Pilgrims took their land.

So we celebrate by eating and then going to take stuff.

Backup

User Info Menu

deleted...
    Last edited by redundantman; 09-03-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow, if stuff is the only thing to be thankful for...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redundantman View Post
    Bad analogy. We took their land first.
    Manhattan for $24 worth of trinkets and beads was the first black friday sale (buy now, and you get a second smallpox-infected snuggie for just one penny!)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.