Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brian Hoyer signs...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I would almost rather take my chances with Hoyer than Batch. I'm afraid Batch is going to break a hip.
    Not me... if Batch breaks a hip, he breaks a hip. I prefer someone who knows our system and has some chemistry with the WR's over a newbie fresh off the street.

..and those who thought Foley would work in Philly, yeah... Philly back ups are always the answer until they start a game or 2.

Legend

User Info Menu

Aight well get with me after the Browns game. Let me know how it works out.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    if Batch breaks a hip, he breaks a hip.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yup...in that sucky Jets season coming in rusty after 2 years out of the league with a prison stay and Sanchez throwing him the ball, he still had the same number of TD catches that Antonio Brown and Emmanuel Sanders have for their entire NFL careers combined (and that would be 5 total NFL seasons...2.5 years of each in the league)...if anything, Plaxico should certainly help us in the red zone (but between the 20's, I prefer Cotchery to Plax at this stage of their careers...once Jerricho's rib heal, of course).
    Good points.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Aight well get with me after the Browns game. Let me know how it works out.
    I'm pretty sure we will both know how it works out after the Browns game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I'm pretty sure we will both know how it works out after the Browns game.
    So was it good for you? Need a cigarette?
    Trolls are people too.