Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Lining? Did Harrison look a lot better yesterday ... maybe on the way back?

Silver Lining? Did Harrison look a lot better yesterday ... maybe on the way back?

That would be great!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

He's been doing a good job of playing the run, IMO...but he has a way to go to be the kind of pass rusher he's been in years past. Any improvement he makes would be quite welcome!

Harrison made 8 tackles, one for a loss and got a sack so he may be getting healthier.

Pro Bowler
    Yes, I think he is rounding back into his old self. Maybe not ever THAT good again, but he is improving and this week he took a nice step towards being the old, menacing #92.

Benchwarmer
    He still doesnt look right to me. Dont know if its age or injury

Pro Bowler
    At this stage of his career, Harrison should be going against RTs but Woodley cannot get it done on the other side so things will stay as they are. That said the D is playing well, so leave things as they are for now.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

The D played a great game altogether last night. It's good to see #92 as a real factor again.

Harrison did look better. Suggs looked like Harrison the past several weeks. A shadow of his former self.

Hall of Famer
    Before the game, I said a win would depend upon how well the defense played. But I underestimated how badly the offense would miss Roethlisberger, and I assumed no special teams gaffes.

Tunch said he is getting better week by week. He was so dynamic before his injuries, it would be hard to get back close to that level, it seems. Hope I am wrong.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.