Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Lining? Did Harrison look a lot better yesterday ... maybe on the way back?

Legend

User Info Menu

Silver Lining? Did Harrison look a lot better yesterday ... maybe on the way back?

That would be great!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

He's been doing a good job of playing the run, IMO...but he has a way to go to be the kind of pass rusher he's been in years past. Any improvement he makes would be quite welcome!

Legend

User Info Menu

Harrison made 8 tackles, one for a loss and got a sack so he may be getting healthier.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes, I think he is rounding back into his old self. Maybe not ever THAT good again, but he is improving and this week he took a nice step towards being the old, menacing #92.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

He still doesnt look right to me. Dont know if its age or injury

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

At this stage of his career, Harrison should be going against RTs but Woodley cannot get it done on the other side so things will stay as they are. That said the D is playing well, so leave things as they are for now.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The D played a great game altogether last night. It's good to see #92 as a real factor again.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Harrison did look better. Suggs looked like Harrison the past several weeks. A shadow of his former self.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Before the game, I said a win would depend upon how well the defense played. But I underestimated how badly the offense would miss Roethlisberger, and I assumed no special teams gaffes.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tunch said he is getting better week by week. He was so dynamic before his injuries, it would be hard to get back close to that level, it seems. Hope I am wrong.