Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Adams

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think his technique was poor against Kruger last night. That can be fixed along with the quickness of his feet and his strength as long as he doesn't sit around all summer smoking dope thinking 'I made it'.

i saw Kruger had one sack....did Adams give up more?
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 11-20-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Adams technique has been poor all year.
    Hes slow footed and speed rushers have a field day with him.
    He's a big guy though and looks pretty solid in run blocking.

He is young, so there is hope and I was being sracastic in saying cut him

Legend

User Info Menu

Adams has struggled a bit in pass protection and had a rough game against the Ravens. A little perspective is in order. He has been a beast in the run game. Despite his struggles, does anybody think the Steelers would be better with Jon Scott at RT? Finally, lots of OTs struggle early. Starks in particular had difficulty pass blocking, and especially against the Ravens, early in his career.

Adams needs to continue improving and I'd like to think that he will.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Adams is far from a finish product. There will be guys who line up across from him that will "remind" him he has to work on every play & he won't get by on his God given abilities. Give the kid some seasoning before you write him off.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Tossed around like a rag doll again last night. Another inconsistence player ala Wallace. Some plays he looks positively beastly, then suddenly takes a few plays off and is doing his best Marcus Gilbert impression.
    Did someone mention he showed these tendencies as a Buckeye?? Awfully frustrating to watch someone with his physical stature getting bitchslapped by no-name defensive tackles.
    Comparing Adams to Wallace is a bit unfair. Adams is a work in progress and Wallace should be a final product.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.