Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Any Steelers Not Suck Today?

Legend

User Info Menu

Do Any Steelers Not Suck Today?

I'm convinced every Steeler is hated by someone today.

Is there anyone left that's universally loved by the fans?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm convinced every Steeler is hated by someone today.

Is there anyone left that's universally loved by the fans?
    Those who are injured.

Legend

User Info Menu

Spoiled brats hate everything and want everything perfect. That's just who we are. Two or three losing seasons would fix that I suppose.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

all the guys who are backups who everyone knows should be starting ahead of the guy in front of him on the depth chart...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Spoiled brats hate everything and want everything perfect. That's just who we are. Two or three losing seasons would fix that I suppose.
    I think we've been playing below our standard the last few seasons. These last few games we've played have showed us a team that's turning the corner imho.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think we've been playing below our standard the last few seasons. These last few games we've played have showed us a team that's turning the corner imho.

I agree until the recent injuries to our QBs essentially have torpedoed the season. If Ben was playing last night we would have killed the Ravens. The problem we have is we can't get everyone healthy. First it is RBs and then OL and then LBs and then Safeties and now QBs. Just seems like the stars won't align for us this year.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Lewis is Digest Player of Week

Bob Labriola
    Steelers Digest

When playing the Ravens, it’s equally important to control the running of Ray Rice as well as the passing of Joe Flacco. CB Keenan Lewis had a hand in doing both.

Lewis led the team with 10 tackles, including one for loss, and broke up two passes to key a defensive effort in which the Ravens punted eight of the 11 times they had the ball.

Lewis is the Steelers Digest Player of the Week.

Also considered were: LaMarr Woodley, who had five tackles, one sack and two hits on the quarterback; James Harrison, who had eight tackles, including one for loss, and a sack; and Ike Taylor, who held Torrey Smith to one catch for 7 yards.

As a whole, the Steelers defense deserves kudos for their performance over the course of the game’s 60 minutes. In 11 offensive possessions that weren’t kneel-downs, the Ravens were forced to punt eight times and missed a field goal on a ninth. Rice managed only 40 yards on 20 carries, and the Ravens finished with 200 net yards of offense.

[URL]http://www.steelers.com/news/article...7-18dae5d0bea7[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can't say I hate anyone on Defense!!

I think the only player who I hate on offense is Mike Wallace but that's nothing new.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

pouncey, starks, sanders and miller didnt suck last night on offense and ike, lewis, timmons and clark played great on defense. everyone else took turns being stupid, selfish, lazy and ineffective at times, some more than others.

Legend

User Info Menu

How great was Ike? He was so good that Smith barely even had balls thrown at him.