Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Special Teams

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't see any of those as a personal attack. This is the most sensitive board on the internet. Anytime someone says a hurty word, people go bonkers.

as for the STs, I'm with ovi. Tomlin should be taking more heat for replacing the coach right at the start of the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why did we fire our ST Coordinator right before the season? I'd love to know "the rest of the story."
    I would be really curious to find out the rest of the story also...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    are the personal insults really necessary when you are making your point?

Hawaiin, don't you know by now it's very safe to talk down or insult people over the internet ? Yeah, the guy doesn't have to agree with me but to suggest I'm a drunk or to scold me because he doesn't like that two of my post share part of a single topic........ Oh well, what we do without all these perfect people ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Hawaiin, don't you know by now it's very safe to talk down or insult people over the internet ? Yeah, the guy doesn't have to agree with me but to suggest I'm a drunk or to scold me because he doesn't like that two of my post share part of a single topic........
    yeah, I don't get why fellow Steelers fans choose to talk to one another in this manner. you didn't say or do anything to him that called for that at all...
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 11-19-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yeah, I don't get why fellow Steelers fans choose to talk to one another in this manner. it serves no purpose whatsoever...
    Some folks can't feel good about themselve unless they're knocking others. What he said wasn't that bad but, you noticed too with, " what is the point of his comments other than to be insulting. "

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Some folks can't feel good about themselve unless they're knocking others. What he said wasn't that bad but, you noticed too with, " what is the point of his comments other than to be insulting. "
    I just think the same point could have been made with "we must have been watching different games".

the part about "you must be from another planet or still drunk from last night" didn't serve any real purpose other than to be insulting.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This is the one spot where I hold Tomlin especially responsible for our success or failure. Not only did he wait until the preseason to fire a coach that he didn't get along with or had different visions from, but he also is handling a lot of the coaching in that phase with assistant Amos Jones. This is something that is not acceptable. We should have had better vision and had a plan in place last January.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just think the same point could have been made with "we must have been watching different games".

the part about "you must be from another planet or still drunk from last night" didn't serve any real purpose other than to be insulting.

Thanks........your more insulted than me and now........I'm starting to get a little pi$$ed at the dude or girl. The name is snatch98 so it couldbe a girl. Is that what that means ? Or is he Hamptons crotch ? Do you see how easy it is to insult someone lol ?