You gotta step back and calm down. You're ticked off right now and I'm sure you really dont wish a "major knee injury" on Wallace.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Saddest excuse for a WR the Steelers have ever had!!!!
The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!
Look at the bright side, some idiot owner will overpay him and screw their salary cap for the next 10 yrs on a WR with no heart.
did they show what pattern he ran there (cant recall)
was it a hook? down and in? when was he able to turn and see the ball the full way thru? (pretty unlikely since, well.. you dont get to see the ball most of the time in this league until the last second)
afraid to get hit? by what? the ground. the ball was a good 4/5 feet short.
wishing a major injury on a player is as low as it gets.
no need for that kind of BS.