Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to sign a QB?

Legend

User Info Menu

Do we need to sign a QB?

Think we can get through the next game or two with only 2 QBs?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Administrator

User Info Menu

We should have never let go of Jerrod Johnson to begin with.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Since we're into old guys, how bout bringing in Kurt Warner and Tommy Maddox for a look see? They're the same generation as Batch/Lefty.

Legend

User Info Menu

Testaverde? Jeff George? Ryan Leaf?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tee Martin, Omar Jacobs...
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Palko maybe.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Tebow! .
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Premature I know, but as both Byron & Charlie are made of glass, here are some street FAs of interest...

- David Garrard
    - Sage Rosenfels
    - Troy Smith
    - Vince Young
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Testaverde? Jeff George? Ryan Leaf?
    [url]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ryan-leaf-gets-sentence-terribly-low-self-esteem-065652937--nfl.html[/url]
    Ryan Leaf gets his sentence; has terribly low self-esteem

A pair of noteworthy San Diego Chargers hit milestones in opposite directions this week. For LaDainian Tomlinson, things were about as good as they get. For Ryan Leaf, well, things are every bit as bad for him as they appear to be in the picture above.The sentence he got from a judge in Great Falls, Mont., on Tuesday does keep him out of jail, but at this point, even that might be a loss for Leaf. He'd been behind bars since April 2 and called that time a "sanctuary."
    He also offered these three statements to the court. First, speaking of his parents, who were not at the hearing:
    "They believe I've held them for ransom for 36 years, and I don't understand why I should have to do that any more."
    "I'm lazy, and dishonest and selfish. These were behaviors I had before my addiction kicked in."
    "Five to 10 years of Ryan-free drama for my family, this community — particularly for this nation — would be pure bliss for people."
    It might be pretty nice for Ryan, too. It's just that he's shown a remarkable inability to live that drama-free life he spoke of.
    Leaf's been fighting a painkiller addiction, one that's driven him to multiple acts of burglary over the past few years. Police found stolen prescriptions drugs in Leaf's possession back in March, when he was already on probation. Released on bail, Leaf then robbed a mobile home in search of more pills. He still has outstanding charges in Texas, too.
    Leaf was, in 1998, the second overall pick in the NFL draft, and considered by some to be a better quarterback prospect than the man who went first, Peyton Manning. Leaf never adjusted to being an NFL quarterback, though, mostly due to the laziness, selfishness and dishonesty he cited above. He is considered to be the biggest draft bust in NFL history.
    Unfortunately, he hasn't fared much better as a citizen. I hope for the best for the guy, but at this point, when he's on his 48th chance and he's begging for jail time, I don't know that there's much left to hope for.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dan Marino