Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do we need to sign a QB?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Whoever mentioned Tebow...well I might be the only who would love to see him in the Burgh...but yeah I would like to see him in the Burgh. Tough, good character, winner, and a perfect guy to have as a back up.

As a backup QB I would have no issue with it at all. I just wouldn't want the sideshow that comes along with it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    whoever mentioned tebow...well i might be the only who would love to see him in the burgh...but yeah i would like to see him in the burgh. Tough, good character, winner, and a perfect guy to have as a back up.
    heeeeeelllllll noooooooo!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    As a backup QB I would have no issue with it at all. I just wouldn't want the sideshow that comes along with it.
    I agree. He will be limited as a QB but the "Tebow circus" is more trouble than it is worth as the Jets are finding out. IMO Tebow needs to go play in Canada where he could star in their game with larger fields and his running ability.

Don't be surprised if the Jags get him in the off season. They need a publicity stunt to save their franchise.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Brian Hoyer was cut by the Patriots just before the start of the season.

Pretty sure he can throw a pass for more than thirty yards, and he has a release that's been timed at less than 10 seconds.

Just kidding - tough game for you guys to lose - defense was outstanding.

The Ravens look very ordinary when they're playing away from their own stadium.
    Hoyer wouldn't be a bad add.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah, sign Tebow who can't even unseat the horrible Sanchez as starting QB.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Get Batch and Left out and sign someone young and fresh....

Stephen McGee?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Get Batch and Left out and sign someone young and fresh....

Stephen McGee?
    We need to do that sooner rather than later. I really surprised we didn't draft a developmental QB this past draft.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler View Post
    unfortunately the sideshow comes as a package deal.

hell no to Tebow...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I know there won't be alot of sympathy for Ryan but I get it. Sounds like he has finally seen enough pain to open his ears. I'll be pulling for him.
    I was thinking if we could get him out he would fit right right in with our throw back uniform's

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Seriously, did Tyler Palko really suck the big wazoo that much?

He knows the playbook better than any other alternative out there, he's got legs, he's in Pittsburgh. Why not slap him with a bumblebee?

And to top it off, he apparently is currently working for Northwestern Insurance Company as an agent. Surely his deal could be sweetened with some kind of retroactive policies on our previous 3 QBs (Big Ben, Willis, and Charlie Batch - the Human Pringle). Win-win for everyone!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!