Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's sure easy to point fingers at Wallace

Legend

User Info Menu

It's sure easy to point fingers at Wallace

The fumble, the apparent not reaching out to grab that short pass that would have gotten us a 1st near the end ...

Maybe Adams gets the "negative" game ball.

Or STs.
    Last edited by SanAntonioSteelerFan; 11-19-2012 at 12:43 AM.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

I will give him props for last week's TD catch... simply amazing.... but then follows it up with a game like tonight....

Administrator

User Info Menu

Add Mendenhall to this list.

I place most the blame on Leftwich. If that is all he can do.... then we may not make the playoffs because I don't even see us beating the Browns. If Ben doesn't get healthy, we might lose out.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wallace. The fumble and the lack of effort.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wallace needs to play to the level he thinks he deserves...the team needed a better effort, you need to sell out in games like this.

That said the 3 turnovers cost the team the game...
    Last edited by Steel Life; 11-19-2012 at 12:56 AM.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I will give him props for last week's TD catch... simply amazing.... but then follows it up with a game like tonight....

that catch was nothing but luck. i'm not going to give him credit for catching a ball with his knees when he easily should have caught it with his hands

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Add Mendenhall to this list.

I place most the blame on Leftwich. If that is all he can do.... then we may not make the playoffs because I don't even see us beating the Browns. If Ben doesn't get healthy, we might lose out.
    When Ben plays poorly and we lose do you make excuses for him or do you say that "Ben cost us the game". Like you just did with Leftwich. Just curios

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

We have lost 3 games with Ben Roethlisberger at Qb this season and ALL of those teams were worse than the Ravens. Was it Ben's fault that we lost those 3 games? I dont think so. I just think we should support Lefty like we support Ben when he plays poorly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Wallace needs to play to the level he thinks he deserves...the team needed a better effort, you need to sell out in games like this.

That said the 3 turnovers cost the team the game...
    It looks to me like Wallace needs Brown more than Brown needs Wallace. Brown does all the hard work Wallace apparently can't handle.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreal View Post
    When Ben plays poorly and we lose do you make excuses for him or do you say that "Ben cost us the game". Like you just did with Leftwich. Just curios
    Yea.. I do actually. Historically, I've been very critical of Ben's play. I don't make excuses for anybody's poor play (or coaching).
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.